I provide 1-2-1 Creative Guidance for all ages by:
- Providing a gently supportive environment for personal development
I work with:
- Children whose parents wish their creativity to be nurtured
- People who have taken up Drawing and Painting as a hobby and want to learn specific drawing and painting skills
- Adults who want to begin exercising their creative muscle but don't know where to start
- People who want to take the artistic practice further to a more contemporary level
- People who are looking for 1-2-1 creative guidance to help de-stress and connect to their sense of self
- Adults who work with vulnerable people and who are looking for CPD to enhance their practice
- Organisations who are looking to update and re-invigorate their Art Services
- Practical 1-2-1 per hour £40. These prices are valid until February 2018. If you have attended any of my courses, the hourly fee is £35.
- Skype tuition per hour £25.
Handmade Gift Vouchers by Post for children (up to age 14):
What is reflected in the price?
- Use of a variety of materials, tools and techniques
- An individual and personalised approach to developing your artistic vision
- Immediate feedback
- Help you to develop your personal theme
- Access to a variety of learning and reference materials
- Written final report and certificate
- On-going dialogue
- Draw attention to artists’ practice via video
- Show how to keep an artist’s sketchbook
- Use of coaching to help grow your independence
- Use of a range of supports to help you engage on an emotional, spiritual and intellectual level
How does it work?
Contact me here and I will get back to you within 24 hours. We can arrange a Skype session or physical meeting at the Margaret Brown Room at Burgh-by-Sands Village Hall to set goals and intentions so that your learning journey is personal to you.
And then you are ready!
Following sessions can be at the village hall, via Skype or out on location, depending on your individual needs.
TRACY METCALFErunning loose
Do you need individual guidance?